TradeStation Demo Account
Simulated Trading is a standard feature in TradeStation. When logging into the TS platform you have the option of logging into to a live trading account or a simulated account.
In the Simulated Account you can access live real-time data and enter, modify and exit trades in this enviroment without risking real money.
Your virtual account will allow you to create the balance you want to put into your account and you can select an Equities, Futures or Forex account. One of the other nice features is that you can reset your Sim account.
The Simulated Trading environment with TradeStation will keep track of open and close positions and allow you to run account analytics as well as test out automated strategies and run "what if" scenarios to optimize.
- Traditional to exotic analysis - extensive charting capabilities allow you to view the market from nearly every conceivable angle.
- Multi-time-frame analysis - view a variety of time frames to isolate market conditions that may directly affect your trading.
- Gain historical perspective - view the data tick by tick or broaden your perspective with years of historical intraday data.
- Visualize market moves, potential breakouts, and chart patterns in real time - with TradeStation's exclusive ShowMe™ and PaintBar™ studies.
- Customize your analysis with intelligent drawing tools - for a more discretionary view of the market.
|User Level||All Levels|
|Platform Fees||Can be Free|
|Quotes & Charts|
|Trade from Chart||Yes|
|Options on Futures||Yes|
|3rd Party Indicators||Yes|
|API & Fix Adapter||Yes|
|* Equities require an account with an Equity Brokerage|